The first day of
Like the fresh
if we are
Ace of Hearts
of a starry
– Deelia ©
Paulo Coelho Quotes from The Alchemist and Warrior of Light
– We are travelers on a cosmic journey, stardust, swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. Life is eternal. We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share. This is a precious moment. It is a little parenthesis in eternity.
– A flower is not better when it blooms than when it is merely a bud; at each stage it is the same thing — a flower in the process of expressing its potential.
– Because it (sexuality) is a process of alchemy: it transforms a vast manifestation of spiritual energy, which is love, into a physical gesture.
– The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.
– Why do we have to listen to our hearts? the boy asked.
– Because, wherever your heart is, that is where you will find your treasure.
Happy New Year to All!
“Your intuition beckons you to the future with things you feel drawn to because you love them. When you follow that voice you will find doors opening everywhere. If you are finding closed doors, it is the universe telling you there is a better way to go. Don’t keep pushing against closed doors; look around for the open ones.”
Spiritual Growth / Sanaya Roman at orindaben.com / Creating Your Highest Future Room
“The world of the very small is co-extensive with the world at large. Quantum theory applies to big things as well as small; we can’t get to first base without quantum theory in dealing with such large-scale objects as stars, for example. And yet, our everyday world, with its chairs, trees and people, seems, at least to all appearances, not to be quantum at all, but quite real, and solid, very much in alignment with classical physics’ version of reality, with its one-at-a-time sequence of definite actualities. When we throw a baseball, for example, it has a continuous trajectory that can be measured. This is very different from probabilistic quantum entities, which are discontinuous, can take multiple routes to get somewhere at the same time and get to where they’re going in no time at all. And yet, quantum theory tells us that baseballs are quantum objects, too─they have a cloud of probability which collapses from uncertainty to certainty, but their quantum fluctuations are so microscopically small that they are entirely below the threshold of observation. The elementary particle and the baseball differ only in scale, not in principle.  ” You can read the article here: http://www.awakeninthedream.com/quantum-physics-the-physics-of-dreaming/#sec
Love operates in the present, and by focusing on it in the present, you send it into the future and release it to the past.
– Sanaya Roman / Living with Joy